Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Summer... what?

As I rode around in the rain yesterday, I found my mind occasionally wandering to this ship that was berthed next to the Steel Bridge the other day. I kept struggling to remember its name, beyond the word summer, with which it seemed to be taunting passersby. Somehow I just could not grab hold of it. Was it Summer Fantasy? Summer Paradise? Summer Promise? Did I forget to take my daily dose of Vitamin D or something?

Well, the unintentional black humor temporarily anchored in the City of Winter Doldrums was appreciated. By me and my camera, at least.

Oh, right... fortune.





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well its gotta be summer somewhere, why not the Willamette

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your blog comes up in bulgarian here.

how crazy is that?

t

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home